Vation Ventures is seeking an Executive Relationships Manager to join our growing team! Vation Ventures provides members and clients with the tools and services that drive innovation across the technology ecosystem, resulting in faster time-to-market and improved profitability. We connect the ecosystem and enable success at scale with our online platform (The Vation Innovation Platform), consultative services, and networking events. We are actively expanding our Innovation Advisory Councils and roundtable sessions to create and build a strong, trusted community of IT Executives across the globe. This exclusive community thrives on unparalleled access to emerging technologies, raw sharing of insights, genuine opportunities for connections, and a safe avenue for crowdsourcing solutions.
The Executive Relationships Manager will be responsible for managing logistics and outgoing communication for all Councils in addition to creating, developing, and fostering ongoing relationships with each council member. The Executive Relationships Manager role will also spend a portion of their time supporting the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking marketing programs such as email, social media, and content marketing. We are looking for a self-starting, talented, and vibrant individual who can create long-lasting relationships and the desire and drive to thrive and grow with our rapidly expanding company.
What You'll Do
- Manage logistics and event communication for 48 annual Innovation Advisory Councils in the US and abroad (London, Toronto, Sydney) – calendar invites, email reminders, best practices, agendas, and follow-ups.
- Act as a value-expert to Vation Ventures' industry-leading IT Executive community – identifying, understanding, and communicating those needs to internal team members, while aligning needs with current and custom Vation Ventures' offerings.
- Engage with C-Level executives to gain event feedback to drive improvements to Vation Ventures' products and services.
- Initiate, build and foster genuine, personal relationships with senior-level IT executives.
- Expand Vation Ventures' executive network in existing and new markets by identifying qualified potential Council Members, communicating our story and values, connecting them with Vation Partners, and including them in Vation events.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Vation Ventures' platform, services, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Assist in logistics and communications for Innovation Partner Advisory Councils.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Vation Ventures' brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing team.
- Startup or small business experience and mindset
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter
- Thrive in an unstructured environment while hitting goals and expectations
- Process-oriented with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with executive leaders
- A professional yet personable demeanor
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- At least two years' experience in event management, technology business development, email marketing, customer service, hospitality, or client services
- Technology industry background preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with a high-performing team
- The opportunity for growth and increased responsibility
- Health benefits and unlimited PTO policy
- Ability and openness to travel *contingent upon COVID-19 government regulations and recommendations