- Manage event logistics – Zoom meetings, calendar invites, attendance, etc.
- Drive and manage event attendance to our executive roundtable sessions and our Innovation Advisory Councils – consistently hitting attendance goals
- Liaising with sponsors, presenters, and attendees
- Set and manage client expectations
- Assist the Vation team in expanding its reach into new markets – both within the U.S. and abroad
- Continuously update Salesforce and Outreach
- Drive improvements to Vation products and services by bringing back fresh ideas and customer feedback about how to deliver even greater value to our customers.
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing team.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Vation’s platform, services, events, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- You have the personal drive and commitment to do what is necessary to ensure the success of not only yourself but also our business and customers.
- You take a humble approach to self-development and growth and have a proven work ethic and self-starter approach.
- Process-oriented with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of success with meeting or exceeding goals.
- You are self-organized and have a good balance of independence and collaboration.
- You are outgoing, team-oriented, and personable. You know how to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy. You are focused, passionate, and aggressive about exceeding your plan.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in event management, technology business development, email marketing, customer service, recruiting, or client services.
What You Can Expect
- A supportive team to help hit and exceed goals
- Opportunity to grow and excel in your career
- A fast-paced environment with a high-performing team
- Health Benefits and an unlimited PTO policy
Vation Ventures is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Denver, CO, is $50k-$60k salary. This position is remote-friendly, and compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Vation Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status.