What You’ll Do
- Convert inbound/outbound leads using creative & persistent messaging across numerous channels (email, LinkedIn, phone).
- Utilize sales and marketing tools such as Outreach and Salesforce to drive pipeline and meetings.
- Respond to leads in a timely manner.
- Meet & exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals of meetings booked & qualified sales opportunities.
- Overcome prospect objections to generate sales qualified meetings.
- Collaborate with marketing to execute marketing campaigns.
- Master messaging surrounding the common pain points of target personas & how Vation uniquely addresses these challenges.
- Research & prioritize leads by identifying the right personas with active initiatives.
- Qualify opportunities by understanding prospects pain points, use case, & timeframe.
- Drive improvements to Vation products and services by bringing back fresh ideas and customer feedback about how to deliver even greater value to our customers.
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing team.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Vation’s platform, services, events, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- 1+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Experience working with emerging technology companies is a plus
- Self starter – you don’t need a fully baked sales playbook to do your job. You can figure it out on your own, manage your own work, and get the job done.
- You have the personal drive and commitment to do what is necessary to ensure the success of not only yourself but also our business and customers.
- You take a humble approach to self-development and growth, and have a proven work ethic and self-starter approach.
- You have a proven track record of success with meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
- You are self-organized and have a good balance of independence and collaboration.
- You are outgoing, team-oriented and personable. You know how to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy. You are focused, passionate, and aggressive about exceeding your plan.
- You have your own unique talents – if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your cover letter.
What You Can Expect
- Support from the executive team in closing deals
- Opportunity to exceed goals and un-capped earnings
- A fast-paced environment with a high-performing team
- A competitive compensation (Base + commission)
- Health Benefits and an unlimited PTO policy
Vation Ventures is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Denver, CO, is $50k-$60k base salary plus commission. This position is remote-friendly, and compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Vation Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status.